Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First few days in Dallas

Well so far the first days have been wonderful. We went to the Ft. Worth Zoo on Sunday, which was a bit of a disappointment. The primate, elephant, and rhino exhibit was nice, but everything else were filled in with dinosaur exhibit. The main thing was the girls enjoyed themselves.

I was so drained from the zoo I had to come home and take a nap. Anastasia made sure to let everyone know that I need to take a nap, or I will be cranky. Lol

Monday during the day was relaxing. We were able to have dinner with some amazing long life friends that we miss so much! Everyone missed Jose, but made sure to inform me that he needs to come next time.



Till we meet again, Happy Trails!

-Arizona Girls

Location:Tiffany Trail,Grand Prairie,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Video