Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Blogger

So today I decided that I would start my online journal with the cyber world. Today I turned 36 years old and I need to make a few changes in my life that hopefully will help me become a better wife, mother, and student. Since I have moved to Tucson and overcome some struggles from marriage, and motherhood. Moving away from all of our friends and family could not have been as easy as I thought it could be. I over came many hurdles and decided that I needed to start thinking about myself. I learned very quickly that if I can not take care of myself then I could not take care of others. That is when the decision for me to go back to school was made. So just like any other mother and wife, I had to start off slow and work around their schedule. I did all my school online through Pima Community College. This past Fall 2010 was when I actually saw the first light at the end of the tunnel when I transferred to NAU as a junior. All I can say is WOW! Without the support of my husband, cooperation of my two girls, and great friends I do not know if I could have done this.

Now I need to be on the trail of putting my self first again because I have a habit of thinking of others without thinking about how it will affect me. I finished my first semester with a GPA of 3.5. ( Yes I know that is awesome) I could have easily received a better grade but once again I always add things to my plate until I realize it is over filled. I stop working out which makes me gain weight, tend to procrastinate which I hate. You get the picture.

I will be setting new goals for myself  and meet them!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome to bloggy world. You're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete

Family Video