Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One Item off Plate

Today was much better than yesterday. My minor surgery went well, but the after math was CRAMPING. I am very grateful for pain medication! I am doing much better today very minor pain compared to yesterday. I should be able to start my workout routine by Thursday but slowly.

The first thing that I took off my plate was resigning from the school district that I work for. I only work 2 hours a day but it was in the middle of the day which left me no time in the morning or afternoon to do any homework, housework, or workout. It was a difficult decision considering that I love the school and the people that I work with. In the end I will benefit because I need to put myself first. I still will volunteer as a parent because I believe it is important to help, but it will be on my terms.

The girls seem to have a good day at school Monday and today considering being on break for 2 weeks. I think Jose had an aha moment when he dropped the girls off at school this morning. He has not done drop off duty ever and have the privilege to watch the girls walk to class. So he was able to see them get off the car and walk themselves onto campus and too their classes. Jose stated to me that, "He realized how grown up they are watching them".

Have a great Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Video