Wednesday, January 5, 2011

On Track

Today was an oddly lazy but productive day. I know that sounds weird but I felt like I accomplished some things and was able to be lazy. I actually did some lower body exercises to get my body moving. I did no want to strain myself and regret it later. Jose and I also walked the neighborhood after dinner. The walk was great because we were able to have a conversation without the girls interrupting. I will also go walking again in the morning to get myself going. So I need to make sure I get my music together so I can roll with the flow!

I made dinner which felt like it had been forever since I had my birthday week, then my surgery so I have had the privilege of not cooking. All that is gone and I have to get back to reality.

Tomorrow I go back to work and I start school next Tuesday and I need to make sure I start off on the right track.

Have a goodnight and great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Video