Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Track

Today is the last day for the girls winter break. They are not happy about getting back to school, but we all know they need it (or shall I say I need it). We were able to get all our Christmas things put away and did some last minute cleaning. I took a long nap which is not good but I am not taking vitamins or iron pills because I am having outpatient surgery tomorrow. Nothing to worry about just female things. Gabby rode her scooter and Anastasia was on the computer. If anyone knows Jose you know what he was doing (football). Once I woke up from my nap the girls rode their scooters, Jose and I walked twice around the neighborhood. This is the first step to both him and I getting back on track for our healthy goals. 

Since I am not able to have anything to eat or drink after 6am then I need to make sure and get up at 5am and drink my coffee. Yes, I cannot live without drinking my coffee. 

Today I had a short conversation with Anastasia advising her that she needs to get a little better attitude because she tends to take it out on the rest of the family. I just gave her some advice and told her that I understand that we as girls get grumpy, cranky, and moody but she needs to know when she is in a mood and go to her room. She understood lets see if she remembers. I will keep you updated. 

I had a wonderful birthday because I did absolutely nothing! My favorite thing to do. 

Have a good evening and Happy Monday! 

1 comment:

Family Video